Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Opening – Part Time
Clear Minds Integrative Mental Health Clinic, William C. Klindt, M.D. Inc., Los Gatos, CA.
100% Outpatient Part Time : M-TH Flexible Hours
Clear Minds Integrative Mental Health is offering a part-time position for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. Come join our collegial work environment of multi-disciplinary professionals in a boutique private practice setting in the South San Francisco Bay Area. 30+ year private practice serving Adults, Children and Adolescents is a growing multi-disciplinary group of well-established, seasoned behavioral health professionals. Assume care for an already established adult patient population and receive new referrals from an extensive network of clinicians and therapists developed by Clear Minds Integrative Mental Health. Competitive pay commensurate with experience. Opportunity for incentive bonuses after one year and opportunity to supervise on site PMHNP students from the UCSF training program.
Practice: We serve patients across the lifespan from children to older adults in an integrative, multi-disciplinary setting. Our mission is to provide the highest level of patient service with integrative, whole person care coming from a multi-disciplinary team approach. We offer comprehensive assessment and diagnostics, Brain SPECT imaging interpretation and treatment planning, medication management, individual psychotherapy, family therapy, EMDR and specialist referrals to a large network of community providers. Our serene and therapeutic office space is conveniently located within walking distance to the Good Samaritan Hospital campus just off the 85 and 880 freeways.
· Seeking part-time psychiatric nurse practitioner
· Minimum 2 years of experience with psychiatric population
· Collaborative approach with multi-disciplinary team including psycho-therapists and psychiatrist
· Assuming well established part-time adult patient case load
· Experience with electronic medical records and charting
· 70% Direct patient contact and care: Assessments and intakes, medication management and follow-up appointments, urgent evaluations and treatment (no walk-ins)
· 30% Support: patient refills, letters/forms, documentation, patient follow-up, follow-up with community referents/care coordination, weekly treatment team meeting
· Collegial environment with full time support staff
· Opportunity to mentor and train UCSF Nurse Practitioner students under supervision of medical director if desired
· Clinical support by medical director
· Collaborative multi-disciplinary team available for consultation
· Opportunity for training in adolescent specialty if desired
· Flexible hours
· After hours/weekend triage support (no on-call)
· Competitive compensation and opportunity for quarterly incentive bonus after one year of employment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please contact: 408-369-2270
Job Type: Part-time